1 , 2 Night Glamping (Glamour Camping) Farm Stay (self drive)
Tour Days: Friday Sat Sun if available.
Duration: 3 Day 2 Night, 2 Day 1 Night, 1 Day
Meet time: 10.15am (tour departs promptly at 10.30am)
Meet place: Boshack Outback (Follow Tour Start Sign)
Includes: All meals glamping accommodation and Wild Eco Outback Adventure tour
Experience the true Australian outback. Camp in luxury by staying at one of our glamping tents next to Lake Serene.
“Extraordinary way of camping. Love the new concept” – Chris (Perth, Western Australia)
Embark on your Wild Eco Outback Adventure with our local friendly guide and experience everything Australian. Today’s menu includes a traditional aussie lunch and pizza dinner. You can choose to spend the rest of the day canoeing.
If you get up early in the morning, you might just catch the most beautiful dawn you will ever see. A continental breakfast is prepared for you.
After checkout, you can choose to explore the Swan and Avon Valley region on your own. Ask us for a listing of local attractions.
Here is a sample of activities that await you:
- enjoy billy tea and damper scones
- netting of fresh water crayfish
- feed free range farm animals
- throw a boomerang and see if it will come back
- learn to find water in the bush
- listen to aboriginal dreamtime stories and taste a witchetty grub
- take an eerie paper bark forest walk
- view the historic well founded by early pioneers
- trailer ride through open spaces on the Boshack Express
- bush walk on old kangaroo trails
- experience positive energy at the area picked out by Dr. Copa – the popular feng shui master
- sit under the trees at the reflection area to soak in the peace and tranquility
- canoeing on safe shallow waters
- feeding of the kangaroo and emu
- seasonal campfire
- enjoy skies full of millions of stars
- one night in our glamping tents
- all authentic Aussie meals provided, including ,traditional aussie lunch , pizza dinner and breakfast
|Prices for accommodation, activities are available on enquiry as they vary according to high and low seasons.|
Child prices are for children aged 3 to 11